Re: advance design shocks, any opinions

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: advance design shocks, any opinions
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 18:01:04 -0800
At 05:36 PM 11/1/2001 -0800, James Creasy wrote:
>can i use these on the street without ruining them?  is there enough
>adjustability?  bilstiens, while much cheaper, arent adjustable.  penskes,
>jrz, etc are more expensive.

Sure - these are the Ground Control shocks.  I have them on my car, Navid
has them on his E46M3, Vic Sias has them on his Z.  I've been driving them
on the street for about 2 years now - had some problems, but I also was
using pretty early versions of the shocks.  Jay at Ground Control rebuilt
them about 9 months ago using the latest and greatest upgrades, and I
haven't had any problems since.

Why not go back to your 29.95 Kmart specials?  :-)

Jim