Re: Lack of course workers

To: Adam Steffes <asteffes@asteffes.com>, Pat Kelly
Subject: Re: Lack of course workers
From: Ian Haddock <Streetvideo@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:07:27 -0800
I'll dare my .02 here:

If someone would mention at the drivers meeting that some classes are
to small to have complete coverage when working on the track (which I
think is what some of you are saying) I would have happily helped.
Most if not all of the stock class competitors have some time which
I'm sure they could do an extra work stint for the chance of fun runs
or such.

Hell, I already go out if I see someone running after a cone with the
flag in one hand and the radio in the other... it lets me pick their
brain and meet other competitors.

-Ian

--
_