Re: SFR "Pro" class rules

To: "Alan Dahl" <adahl@eskimo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SFR "Pro" class rules
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 07:12:28 -0800
Alan,

Our "PAX Class" is out of service for the time being, maybe forever.

Rules are at http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2001/supps.html#classes

It's basically a class for any car, and results are calculated using the PAX
index.  Results and points standings were calculated as for any other class.
Anybody can run, but champions used to use it to avoid skewing
results for local competitors in other classes.  In the end it became a
class
for people who wanted to run in the morning, but their open class was
in the afternoon.

In SFR anybody can run as a passenger before their official run, but it's
for instructing new drivers.  Use to familiarize yourself with the course
is frowned upon, and we don't hear many complaints about that happening
lately...

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!