RE: SFR "Pro" class rules

To: "Alan Dahl" <adahl@eskimo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SFR "Pro" class rules
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:40:10 -0800
There used to be a PAX class. We all ran in one group, so rain never
messed up our scoring, and season points were indeed kept. Our rule is
you can ride with someone any ol' time. The class disappeared because no
one consistently was running in it... except for me... so I got pretty
nice trophy out of it and it makes me look cool.

Personally, I feel that since its disappearance, the level of our
regular class competition has improved tremendously.

Katie