RE: Banquet entertainment.

To: "Dennis & Sherry Armstrong" <miata@pacbell.net>, <Smokerbros@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Banquet entertainment.
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:35:20 -0800
Nope, not this year. I haven't been running enough events to accumulate
any sort of material. I've always really enjoyed doing the slide show,
but I'm being pulled in too many directions as it is right now.

I have an idea for next year, though: Give the kids disposable cameras
and see what kind of stuff they come up with. I actually got that idea
from gang from Iowa I ran with at Nationals.

Katie