Re: Banquet entertainment.

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Banquet entertainment.
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 15:41:24 -0800
I finally got my SFR photos up at my Webshots albums:

http://community.webshots.com/user/bryan_h

Users new to Webshots should note that when you click on the thumbnail to
open up the image, very large ones won't open up full size.  You need to
click on the "View Full Size" text in the little yellow box below the
picture.

Enjoy!

Bryan Heitkotter
87 MR2 - http://move.to/theMR2