SF Auto Show - MY review

To: Ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SF Auto Show - MY review
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 15:00:29 EST
Okay, so I didn't miss the Nissan 350Z, I think it's ugly anyway...

The vintage race cars were cool, LOVE the Lola T70's and McLaren M8C!

How could the same company come up with that smoothe Chrysler Hemi-C
convertible and that fugly Super 8 thing.  I've seen better styling on
bulldozers!

Superformance was cool.

The restyled Hyundai Tiburon is pretty good looking, I wonder if it
goes/handles well?
ACR/Si/Type R package anyone?

Why is EVERY Civic Si in that ugly gold color?  Is there only one copy of
that car?

T-Bird.  Great looking, wish it was a bit more of a sports car...

Trailblazer looks nice and should be a great combination daily driver and
small car tow vehicle.  But the Avalanche mystifies me from a styling
standpoint, not to mention that it fills the "What was the question again?"
niche.  And sister company Cadillac has got some seiously ugly stuff!

I had fun working the SCCA booth, but what the Hell are parents thinking
these days?  Numerous times, a little kid and parent would walk up to the
Huffaker Mini and the kid would go jerking on the top of the door skin, with
parent watching!  I had to tell a couple of them to knock it off.  Sheesh!

Charlie