Re: SF Auto Show - MY review

To: Ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SF Auto Show - MY review
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 04:38:55 EST
MJ writes:

> Watch for new recruits at the next event.

Oh, yeah, we need to find a new Chief Safety Steward, too.  MJ's new title is
Chief Pimp.  He was hanging out (hovering?) at Bob's TransAm, and pouncing on
couples who were checking out Miatae, and telling the husbands that if they
buy their wives a Miata to drive to work, they can bring it out and autocross
it on the weekends "and if you'll step right across the aisle, here, we can
show you how..."

He was quite shameless, but then you KNEW THAT!

CHD