Re: SF Auto Show - MY review

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, Ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SF Auto Show - MY review
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 12:22:48 -0800 (PST)
--- Smokerbros@aol.com wrote:
> niche.  And sister company Cadillac has got some
> seiously ugly stuff!

Maybe 1-2 years back I was invited to a focus group up
in San Mateo for the new Cadillac. They had their
model lined up against Jag, Merc(edes), BMW, Audi (not
Lincoln, IIRC).

I nearly fell over laughing at the Cadillac, it was
really, really, really ugly.  I just could see no way
they'd turn an import buyer over to Cadillac.

Somehow they ignored my opinions and decided to build
it - although they seemed to have toned things down a
little.

Around the same time, I went to the Camry focus group.
It was a totally invisible car. At least I remembered
how the Cadillac looked....

Craig
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1