kumhos, was Re: LIVE WITH THE ACE REPORTER

To: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>,
Subject: kumhos, was Re: LIVE WITH THE ACE REPORTER
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:53:44 -0800
speaking of our favorite tire,  whats the report on the new autocross r-tire
they have?  ive seen some and they look nice and soft.  maybe i wont have to
run 19lbs of pressure just to get a contact patch like i do with the current
ones.

my assumption is that the victoracer will be discontinued at some point.

-james c