FS : Two Kumho Ecsta V700s, 225/50R16, Decent/Good shape, $100

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS : Two Kumho Ecsta V700s, 225/50R16, Decent/Good shape, $100
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:26:18 -0800
Subject line says it all.   I have 2 Kumho Ecsta V700s for sale, in
225/50R16.

They are used, but it was a (single) track day at Laguna Seca on Andy
McKee's S2000 if I remember correctly (I bought the tires from Andy).   As
far as I know, they have no AutoX runs on them at all.   I never mounted
them on my rims....I bought them about 6 months ago, thinking I'd throw them
on my WRX.   I've decided to go STX for 2003, thus can't use them.   They've
been taking up storage space, thus they've gotta go.  There are many many
good AutoX runs left in them.

Asking $100 for the pair.    I can deliver at Oakland on Sunday, or to
points south of Oakland to San Jose on Sat morning.

E-mail me if interested at

Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com

Thanks!

Ed
mailto:Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com
1996 Chevy Impala SS, 2002 Subaru WRX Wagon