Re: Sunday drama

To: osp13@mybluelight.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunday drama
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 21:23:54 +0000
Yes, its do or die in Street Tire! He who wins Sunday takes home the
hardware!

I have a good idea for you Rich, why don't you go down to Peter T's house,
give him a big holiday hug(I'd ask you to kiss him but thats a little much)
and while you're there ask to borrow his phone. A little sneeze while you're
talking on it would be real helpful.

Don't they say that old age and treachery wins out over youth and exuberance
every time?

Peter M.