Peace on Earth? Was Re: Sunday drama

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Peace on Earth? Was Re: Sunday drama
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:09:55 -0800 (PST)
Be very careful wishing others peace on Earth, Rich.
To do so is subversive and shows hostility towards our
president and his regime.

You think I'm kidding? Here's a real life
letter-the-editor in the SF Chronicle from last
Tuesday.

And by the way, PEACE ON EARTH,

-Katie

GOODWILL SUBVERSIVES
Editor -- I am disturbed by the subversive expressions
of goodwill exhibited by certain members of our
community during this holiday season, particularly of
the "Peace on Earth" variety. Their statements clearly
exhibit a marked hostility toward our president and
his regime; such sentiments should not be expressed by
patriotic Americans until the government has given us
leave to do so. To behave otherwise, I would like to
remind us all, invites one to be labeled
anti-American.

PEGGY POWELL
San Francisco