Trophy Pictures Last Chance...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Trophy Pictures Last Chance...
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 01:43:13 EST
I need the people below to e-mail Jim Williams (Jimz68@hotmail.com) and let
him know what time you'll be there on Sunday.  I either don't have trophy
pics of you or may have pics (I'll have them with me on Sunday) but can't
identify whether or not it's you...  See notes below:

Mark Easterday - No pictures of you.
Robert Fuller - No pics of you.
Robert Keller - I don't think I have pics of you.
Kevin McKinnie - Unsure if I have a pic of you, several Vettes.
Jeff Huber - I don't think I have a pic.
Gary Wu - Several MR-2 pics, not sure if they're you.
Teddy Wu - Several different S2000s...

CHD