cobra vs lotus? was Re: Sunday drama

To: <SFRASER1234@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: cobra vs lotus? was Re: Sunday drama
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:42:47 -0800
ok tonya,

still waiting for my parts... hope to be together by sunday.

id love to offer a drive to scott for the win.  however, i also owe a debt
to rich, who once attempted to become my racing mentor.  that ended quickly
with a ride in my car- something about the vibration, loud noises, crashing
about and gravel in the face?  all the things i love about it :( more
recently he loaned me a book on tennis. =)

what to do?

-james
OSP - Old School Power