The Last Chance Slalom

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Last Chance Slalom
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 08:45:21 -0800
OK! everyone has a last chance this Sunday at Oakland to get a few licks in
before hibernation. Next service: Boondoggle. Check your tank.

Dennis and I will be doing the duties. It looks like Natalie will not be
able to make it back from San Diego in time. At least I hope not since I'm
her Dad and I don't want her to try and drive up overnight to make it. What
this means is Dennis and I will actually have to do some of the work, but we
don't mind because we have a stellar crew lined up. You got your basic Jim
Ochi driving the bus and Don Ebaugh and Ben Martinez helping with course and
timing, plus Durk Edwards and Arnold Escano covering Tech. Don and Company
for Reg. Bryan will be at the front mid morning for reinforcements.

Great response on set up crew. Thanks a ton to Ed Rito, Tom Grote, James
Rowney and his Son! I was asked by a few people about quick sign up for SCCA
so if they made it, we may need a rookie mentor/course walk person for a few
first timers. I would love to do that but I am usually busy early on
whimpering and shaking behind the motor home.

Course will be fast and flat. Bring your OSP!! Best of all, my rain curse
looks like it may finally be broken, so don't miss this. See you there.

Tony