Re:cobra vs lotus? was Re: Sunday drama

To: james@thevenom.net
Subject: Re:cobra vs lotus? was Re: Sunday drama
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 6 Dec 2002 08:00:30 -0000
On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:42:47 -0800 James Creasy <james@thevenom.net> wrote:
>id love to offer a drive to scott for the win.  however, i also owe a debt
>to rich, who once attempted to become my racing mentor.  that ended quickly
>with a ride in my car- something about the vibration, loud noises, crashing
>about and gravel in the face?
It was shocks, James, shocks!

>what to do?
What ever you decide is fine with me whether I make
it this Sunday or not (not looking good). You should
know, however, that Scott is an ungrateful lout who
is only in the hunt because I let him drive my car
at the last event when he was wandering around the
grid with helmet in hand and no car to drive. Now he wants to use Olympic ice
skating tactics on me. :-)

Rich

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com