Re: cobra vs lotus? was Re: Sunday drama

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cobra vs lotus? was Re: Sunday drama
From: SFRASER1234@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 22:45:15 EST
I really do need to say thanks for letting me drive last weekend, I was stuck
without a car and Rich offered me a ride. THANKS RICH, and get well soon.This
winter season has been difficult, no car worth driving that I own (911 motor
is getting new spark plugs all winter).

So I began the winter season in my kart. Later Gilbert offered the winter
season in his Starlet (ended up to be 3 races). So I began to run the season,
then he couldn't show to all the events. Fap hooked me up with a co-drive.
Then back to Gilbert's Starlet. Then lost looking for a ride at the last race
Rich came to the rescue.

MORAL OF THE STORY:
OSP (and SFR) = a good group of people trying to have a good time

So I would like to say thanks to all the people who hooked me up for the slush
Gilbert Gayac
Fap Vo
Rich Urshel
   and non OSP =Arnold Escano

Rich you need to get better and make the drive!

See you sunday,
Scott Fraser