Thunderhill Track Event (Open to ALL!)

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thunderhill Track Event (Open to ALL!)
From: "Herman Ip" <racer188@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 03:45:11 -0800
For those that want to do an Open Track event, Battle Version and K2RD
is hosting a event on January 25th at Thunderhill (Yup the Sat. before
Boondoggle). Expect to get a whole lot of seat time at a very affordable
price. Track will be divided into 2 sections, front and back, in the
morning and in the afternoon the full track will be opened. A skid-pad
will also be setup. If you have any questions feel free to contact me
and I will get you the appropriate information. Sign up early, space
will be limited. Event will run rain or shine, unless conditions are
really horrible.

Tech will be done at the track (We will check for the same things as we
do in AutoX), Helmets required with a SNELL rating of 90.

Please go visit http://www.k2rd.com/event/ for more information

Herman Ip
#06 SM Corolla