Re: Any recommendations on Brake Pads?

To: navid@xperformance.com
Subject: Re: Any recommendations on Brake Pads?
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:26:56 EST
from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

               Navid,
                  Congrats on your win. Any experience with Ferodos on a
heavier car car
like a 3100# Corvette track car. I'm using Hawk Blues but they don't last
very long. The C5 caliper factory mounts distort under breaking wearing the
pads unevenly so
I only get half the life. I swapping them side to side to see if it solves
the problem.
Any thoughts on the Ferodos. TIA.
                                                      Larry