'95 del Sol Si for sale!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: '95 del Sol Si for sale!
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:33:16 -0800
You've seen it crush the new Mini in fair fight.. Now own that legend!

1995 black Honda del Sol Si, 112K miles

SOHC VTEC engine, KYB AGX adjustable shocks, all options except A/C, dual
airbags, a huge trunk, and a CD changer make this the most practical 2 seat
convertible (targa, actually) ever.  This car has been utterly reliable,
and I've kept up with all maintenance, including the scheduled timing belt
and water pump replacement at 90K.  I just replaced the front brakes after
the last event of the slush season.

The car is on it's way back from being inspected by the worlds best Honda
mechanic in Santa Barbara.  There are two problems with the car.  First,
the lights in the face plate on the stereo don't work.  More significantly,
the transmission has made a bearing noise for the three years that I've
owned it.  My mechanic has talked me out of replacing the transmission
every few months for the last three years, saying that there's plenty of
life left in it.  This noise is reflected in my $4600 asking price.  (KBB
has this car at $5180).

You can fit three tires, your jack, and tools easily in the trunk, with the
fourth tire comfortably in or behind the passenger seat.  It's a great
little car.  Watch for pictures in the next day or so!

I also have a set of Honda Insight wheels with Kumhos.  The wheels weigh
something like 10 lbs each, and the tires have a few more events in
them.  ~$250

Oh.. And I have a clean set of 100x4 14x5.5 steel wheels with no tires on
them.  The wheels saw three events before I got the lighter ones. ~$100

E-mail if you're interested!