Re: HS Star Retiring.

To: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Subject: Re: HS Star Retiring.
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:36:58 -0800
Welcome to the world of C stock cars, Jake!  We'd welcome the
competition if you decided to pony up for some Kumhos and join us in
CS (heck, I wish Tony would stop chairing events and volunteering and
come back and play), but it does make sense to give yourself some time
to practice on street tires first when transitioning from FWD to RWD.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94