Re: Saturday's results Posted for National Tour in Atwater, CA

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Saturday's results Posted for National Tour in Atwater, CA
From: Yeoh Yiu <squid@panix.com>
Date: 05 May 2003 12:00:22 -0400
"John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com> writes:

> That's all very interesting but there were some 190 SFR people entered. Is
> there some reason you declined to include the other folks?
>
> --John Kelly

I was just noting some regional flavour of is car/class participation.
F-stock and C-prepared are huge in the Midwest; in CA (north and south)
it looks like street classes are huge.   And the chance that an SFR car
competing is a daily driver is high.  Not that you could really tell
from the stats I posted.

Another note:

The first time I went to an event in the Midwest I was impressed
by the size of the venue, but then saw that more area was allocated
to the pit/paddocks than to the course.  All those trailered in cars.
SFR has the highest ratio of driven in / trailered in cars I've seen
in my (limited) sampling.

squid.