Re: Saturday's results Posted for National Tour in Atwater, CA

To: Yeoh Yiu <squid@panix.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Saturday's results Posted for National Tour in Atwater, CA
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 08:49:27 -0700
I wonder what the age of the entrants in the Midwest is compared to those in
Calif? Does it have a relationship to the amount of time in the sport? For
instance, perhaps the sfr group, in their daily drivers, are just in the
start up mode, while those in the Midwest have had time and $$ to stick
longer and accumulate the trailers and cars to have trailer queens?
--Pat Kelly
don't know anything!