Re: Saturday's results Posted for National Tour in Atwater, CA

To: lollipop487@attbi.com, squid@panix.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Saturday's results Posted for National Tour in Atwater, CA
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 23:43:14 EDT
lollipop487@attbi.com writes:

> Does it have a relationship to the amount of time in the sport? For
> instance, perhaps the sfr group, in their daily drivers, are just in the
> start up mode, while those in the Midwest have had time and $$ to stick
> longer and accumulate the trailers and cars to have trailer queens?

I'm thinking it might have to do with frequency of and distance to events.
We have a lot of events in and near the Bay Area, and many of us have little
space for tow vehicles and trailers (believe me on this one!!!)  Back there,
they have to tow farther for fewer events and also have big yards to store
trailers in!

Charlie
(that's my story and I'm stickin' to it)