Atwater ProSolo

To: "Ba-Autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Atwater ProSolo
From: "Kirk Meline" <kirkmeline@speakeasy.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 19:48:16 -0700
What a great event.  If you didn't make it to the PRO than you really missed
out.  It could not have happened smoother.  12 runs in the sun.  Boy are my
tire bald.  With grip like that it was worth it.

I would really like to thank everyone that helped out and pitched in when
things needed to be done.  A few people that really stood out and made an
extra effort are Bryan Nemy, Pilar Miranda, and Peter Mottaz.  The main crew
of Chris Cox(course), Chris Mckinney(worker chief), Jim Ochi(worker chief),
Don Miller(tech), and Scott Troyer(tech) did an absolutely wonderful job
getting things done without problems.  Our Challenge workers deserve
accolades also.  I don't have the list with me or I would post those too.
Special thanks goes to chairperson Charlie Davis for splitting up all the
things needed to put on a National Event with me.

Sorry but I didn't get the broasted chicken this weekend.  It sure sounds
good right now though.  Next year.

Kirk