Re: STS Civic Si for sale...

To: "Mark Watson" <fivewhoa@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: STS Civic Si for sale...
From: "c.kannan" <c.kannan@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 21:22:49 -0700
I agree with Andy.  A course is a course, it's up to the driver to adapt.
Pam and I have a 1300cc motor with the torque of a lawn mower.  We never
felt our slower times were do to the fast course, but more our ability to
adapt to the type of driving the course required.  Smoother tighter arcs,
carry more speed into the turns (we don't need no stinkin' brakes) and get
on the throttle sooner than you think you should.  It was a great weekend
with all the surprises that make life interesting.

Chris and Pam Kannan
DP CRX 49 & 149 (aka:Topo)