Re: Atwater some more

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Atwater some more
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 18:03:08 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tibbals, Paul" <PHT1@pge.com>
To: "Autox (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 3:44 PM
Subject: Atwater some more

> FWIW I know it helped me to quit looking at the Levi's of the person
walking ahead of me on the course and pay attention to her course walking
line, tough as that was.  Why do that?  Well, she seemed to be doing a legit
course, not just messing with people by going all over.  And her jacket had
some big letters on the back, something about NATIONAL CHAMPION....  That
was the day I got 5th, so it didn't hurt!

Uh, were you watching her lines, or just checking out her curves? ;)

Scot