Re: Atwater some more

To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Atwater some more
From: "Debbie" <Debbie.Cunningham@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 20:43:28 -0700
Hmmm...I didn't notice a difference.  Good thing that I'm not so good at
remembering courses when I walk them, lol!!  (Tom would cringe.;)

Many Miata folks, myself included (though no longer a Miata folk ;) were
into third for a good long time on Saturday, until the first sharp left
turn, about 1/2 way through the course...On Sunday, we coud have upshifted
and downshifted two or three times.  I didn't bother.  Just stayed in
second.

I thought both days were fun courses, but I enjoyed Sunday more.  It seemed
slightly more technical, as opposed to horsepower driven.  But maybe I
enjoyed Sunday's course more because I drove better on Sunday?
Translation~What the heck do I know?

What I do know is that I have always enjoyed coourses designed by Frank
Stagnaro, especially the AAS Atwater course the weekend before the Tour
event.  That was totally kickass!!  It was geared (no pun intended) to both
high horse power and good technical driving.  So there were really no
excuses for anyone, LOL!!

Whatever, it's all fun.