Re: Rules for OSP.

To: "Mark Smith" <msmith@tilia.com>,
Subject: Re: Rules for OSP.
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:06:41 -0700
"Give me your Dot-R tire'd, your poor Toyotas,
Your huddled Hondas yearning to have diff ratios free,
The wretched kit cars of your teeming garages.
Send these, the licenseless, heavily-modded to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door to OSP."

-james
OSP - Our Special Place

the original version might be better recognized for you left coasters:

"The New Colossus"
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name Mother of Exiles.
>From her beacon-hand Glows world-wide welcome;
her mild eyes command The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
""Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!"" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"