Re: Rules for OSP.

To: James Creasy <james@thevenom.net>
Subject: Re: Rules for OSP.
From: Johann Schubert <jes@rx7.org>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 11:21:00 -0700
James Creasy wrote:
> "Give me your Dot-R tire'd, your poor Toyotas,
> Your huddled Hondas yearning to have diff ratios free,
> The wretched kit cars of your teeming garages.
> Send these, the licenseless, heavily-modded to me.
> I lift my lamp beside the golden door to OSP."
>
> -james
> OSP - Our Special Place

:-)

and the less humorous version from:
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2003/supps.html#classes

--------------------

Rules for "Open Street Prepared " class.

This is a SFR-only class.
The vehicle must have originally been produced for and registered for street
use.  A license plate on the car and a registration document showing the plate
belonging to the vehicle will be accepted as proof of original registration
for the street.  A current registration sticker need not be evident on the
plate as the vehicle registration does not need to be current.
The vehicles must compete on D. O. T. (Department of Transportation) approved
tires.
The SFR value for this class for indexing purposes will be established each
season by the Steering Committee.

John
formerly OSP