Re: Battery

To: nokones@kenmitchell.com
Subject: Re: Battery
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:56:23 EDT
Ifrom:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

            I'm going on memory from the GCR having just finished my bar but
I'm pretty sure there is no distinction in the rules rgarding what type of
battery is in the car. If its a battery in the drivers compartment it has to be
in a box. By the way its smart to vent the box to atmosphere anywhwere its
located to avoid hydrogen build up.

                Larry