Miatas & Konis?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Miatas & Konis?
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:09:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hi people, I'm entertaining the idea of putting Konis on my stock '99
Miata--I miss the well-planted feel of the old MR2. I'll autocross it
occasionally, but will mostly be putting commute miles on it.

Can anyone tell me how much harsher the ride is vs. OEM shocks?
Handling is important, but so is comfort.

Also, how long might they last--I live in SF and drive on bad surface
streets pretty regularly. It's not worth it to me if they'll be worn
out or blown in a year.

Thanks for any input,

phil

http://sbc.yahoo.com