Re: Miatas & Konis?

To: "Phil Esra" <pesra@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miatas & Konis?
From: "Dennis & Sherry Armstrong" <Miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:03:43 -0700
 In my experience my Miata actually rode better on the
Koni's then it did with the stock shocks with 80,000 miles.
It seems the stock shocks rode harder on the small bumps
& floated on the big bumps. The nice thing on the Miata
with Koni's are that they are easy to adjust.

 I have 110,000 miles on my Koni's and they are still fine.
If I want to stiffen the shocks they work fine, Just twist the
knob.

 I think the failures people experience are because they install
them & ride on the street full stiff. But I never had a problem.
I fully recommend them.

                             Dennis Armstrong