Karts/ Grid Procedures

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Karts/ Grid Procedures
From: "Doug Hubbard" <phubbard@infostations.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 21:36:10 -0700
hi,

1. Sac Chapter isn't paranoid about running Karts, we only have 2-3 guys
running them.
2. The rule states running them with like size cars ( formula, etc.), we very
rarely get a formula car.
3. We always have the grid complete all their first runs if not their second
ones before sending the Karts out, and usually they (karts) take back to back
runs. By doing this it give the 2 driver cars time to cool down.
4. We feel Safety is on our side, by running the Karts by themselves.

Later, Doug