Re: grid procedures

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: grid procedures
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 20:20:37 EDT
In a message dated 10/5/03 2:16:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
darren@madams.com writes:

> Sac chapter still seems pretty paranoid about running with karts, but with
> a seperate grid like they had there should not be that much of a slowdown in
> between.  As I understand, the current rules DO allow you to run a [adult]
> kart following a car on course, but just can not have a car chasing it.

The rule (appendix G, rule II.D) allows the Safety Steward, Event Chair and
Chief Stewards to allow Karts on course with full bodied cars, but no mention
of order.  I recommend that this NOT be done at SFR events.  It's not worth the
risk.

Charlie