Help an autox brother out

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help an autox brother out
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 20:11:22 -0700 (PDT)
This question has been asked more than once on this
forum, but I need to ask it again. Does anyone have
body shop recommendations? I looking for a place the
does good work and is reasonable to deal with.

My sister's new brand new (less than 700 miles) Toyota
Sienna van has some nice scratches on the side from
being manuvered too close to a garage. For those of
you needing yet another thing to tease me about, yes I
was behind the wheel it at the time. Piloting an
unfamiliar vehicle, in tight spaces, in the dark after
an 11 workday is not the best idea.

So please help a fellow autoxer restore his honor and
sister's paint job before the new car smell fades. The
prefered area is the on the penisula but with a 25
mile radious of Redwood City is good.

Thanks.

Alan