Candlestick event

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Candlestick event
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:01:37 -0700
JJS^3 said:
  From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
  Subject: Great Event!  Slush #3

  I want to thank Sean and Erin for running such a great event, and
  having time for fun runs in the afternoon.  The course was not only
  fun, but challenging: it wasn't easy to nail it right away.  My times
  were still improving after six runs.

  I think the Miata likes the moguls...

Moguls!  LOL!  :-)  That's one of the better descriptions.  MAN that's a rough
lot.  I was getting wheelspin from bouncing in the air approaching the finish
line...

Yes, a nicely done event.  It was truly a challenging course, I got slower and
slower trying to go faster...the wrong way to do it, and which allowed Dan and
Noel AND another Celica (sorry, forgot who) to sweep past.  Wish that I had
the time to have stayed for the fun runs, I know I could have improved some
more.  Oh well, I got to encourage a rookie on his first visit who'll probably
keep coming back, that is worth something.
    PaulT