Re: G-Cube

To: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Subject: Re: G-Cube
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:50:43 -0700
James,
Thanks, looked that up too.  Too many choices, not enough money!   The DL90
folks sell a complete package for $800, or add about $1400 more if you want
the "aircraft quality" high-res GPS unit....   8-p   Very competitive with
the PocketPC solution from MaxQData it would appear, without having actually
seen them.  And I'd guess that it would be usable as a standalone GPS, at
least in the car.

The G-Cube folks when I talked to them ~ a year ago were hoping to get some
sort of GPS hook-in.  Apparently they waited too long or decided to drop it.
They had also semi-promised a Palm ware to actually read the data files on
the Palm a'la G-Analyst but that stayed vaporware as well.
        PaulT