Paint protection question...

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint protection question...
From: "Paul S \(#51 STS\)" <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:37:55 -0700 (PDT)
OK, so the Si is no more (details on that later), and
as such I am in the market for a new toy.  One thing I
am considering for the new car is that 3-m style clear
paint protection film for the front end of the car.

But A) I don't know what it's called...I'm sure it has
a trademarked name.

B) I don't know if it's worth the effort and money,
anyone have a testimonial that they can share?  Good
or bad I want to hear about it.

C) Can anyone recomend a shop on the Peninsula who
does this?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

=====
2000 Civic Si (stolen by some low life bastards)
#51 STS