Local suspension tuner??

To: owner-ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Local suspension tuner??
From: Bryan <creative@razorlab.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 23:01:16 -0800
Hey all,

I need a recommendation for a killer person/place/shop to help set-up
some coil-overs on my car.

They will already be installed. I need the place to know what they are
doing as far as setting up double-height adjustable inverted strut
coilovers with front camber plates to the optimum settings for Autox
and street and some open-track.

Corner-weighting and all that jazz would be great too. Knowledge in the
Subaru Impreza WRX chassis is a plus but not 100% needed. East-bay area
would be the best but I wouldn't mind traveling a tad for the right
place.

Thanks in advance!

:bryan medway