San Francisco Auto Show Sign-up Form

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: San Francisco Auto Show Sign-up Form
From: Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 05:13:53 -0800 (PST)
My apologies to all who have attempted to use the on-line Booth Duty sign up to
assist with the Event @ the Moscone Center.  I've corrected the problem.  I'd
ask those who have attempted to select times to help to return to the site and
those who haven't to take a look and think about how you might help.  The
site'd URL is:

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758674/index.htm

I'll also have the booth sign up form at Sunday's Oakland Event (not sure the
word booth adequately describes 50,000 sq. ft.).

Thanks,

Barry - 925-997-1745

PS. Those who filled out the on-line car display request, those were received.