Re: SEB STU & STS2 Announcement

To: info@4d-sport.com, Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SEB STU & STS2 Announcement
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:59:46 -0800 (PST)
> PPS. I was off the bay area autocross list for a while and wonder if
> everyone got the link to the screen saver developed by Doug
> Richardson and hosted by Matthew Reher (it's a 16.7 Mb Windows
> Executable File that automatically installed on my XP desktop (hoping
> to convert for OS-9, perhaps mad hatter ;^)...)
>
> http://www.rehrer.com/scca/sccaScreenSaver.exe

Yup, we got it -- nice pictures. For those who aren't aware, there are
TONS of pictures of SFR autoxers in action at www.sportscarimage.com.
It's a pain squinting through pages and pages of thumbnails (organized
by event), but I managed to find some remarkably high-quality pictures
of my car. Very cool.

Barry -- see ya in ST2! Kind of a 5-year reunion of the early days of
STS, eh? Now we just need to get Mark Watson and Chok Balmaceda in
Miatas :)

phil

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools