Valley autox sites

To: <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Valley autox sites
From: "Comcast Mail" <jamesrmartin@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:32:52 -0800
Crows Landing has finally been given to the County.   Last November.

The people that gave us the OK to use Crows Landing have been fired (county
CEO)  or voted out of office as of Jan 1 (my friend from High School the
County supervisor of that part of the county)

The new people have said they would try and give us an idea if we can use
Crows by the end of January.  If they say no I can appeal that to the entire
Board of Supervisors but who knows how long that would take!

It does look good at this point though as the asst. CEO seems to be for it.

Castle looks like we can stay there a while longer  because the Air National
Guard that was to move there last week was told there would be no money for
the move in the near future.  Iraq...   They were also looking at Crows.

The race track next to Castle still does not have all of their permits to
proceed.

                                            Jim Martin