Re: Crow's Landing

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Crow's Landing
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:06:33 -0800 (PST)
I remember Bimbo's Revenge events being held in
Pleasanton. I remember not quite getting the joke.

I remember this Divisional, which I believe was also a
Bimbo's Revenge. It rocked. I vaguely remember fourth
gear, but we did most of the turns in 3rd. You'd just
set up really wide. And I remember Jerry Riley asking
me, later, "Um, did you know you were on two wheels?"

This was quite a change, because we never got to go
that fast in Pleasanton!

Dang, and I miss the swimming pool with the diving
board, although looking back, that was probably more
dangerous than the autocross course. Those were some
good times!

-Katie K.