Re: Thanks team

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks team
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:50:39 EDT
Speaking of thanking the team, although I wasn't at the Slush event this
weekend, I want to give a belated "thanks" to my SFR friends who helped me so
much at Nationals.
Particularly Navid, who was willing to let me stay in the dry car while he
got soaked changing tires on my car during the delayed SS first day, went above
 and beyond! Too bad I didn't come through on my part of the bargain by
driving  the dang thing...
We have a great bunch of people in SFR. Caravanning back (after Vic, Bryan,
Rob, Gordon and Navid waited up for me in Little America, WY), hanging out at
dinner, working together at the event...it all was a great experience! I'm
definitely planning on going back next year. If any one is "on the fence"
regarding the time and $$ commitment to doing Nationals, I'd suggest giving it
try.
Mike Wood