RE: Wasn't the surface good too!

To: "'james creasy '" <jcreasy@perforce.com>,
Subject: RE: Wasn't the surface good too!
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:01:54 -0700
>*THANKS* for sweeping the course! I ran run-group 2 and it was
>wonderful, just like driving on a paved surface! No sand-blasting
>my painted surfaces, and whenever I turned the wheel, by gum, the
>car would turn too!
>  How was it later in the afternoon and evening? Did it hold up, or
>had we 'made our own gravy' by then?

I drove the last run group.....

Unfortunately, the nickname of the placed lived up to billing :(.   By the
end of the day, you drove off the "narrowly defined" line at your own peril.
Just like any other event where we didn't sweep at GGF.

Even at mid-day course walk, it was obvious that the asphalt was coming
up....fast.

As I see it, we spent $500 to sweep the lot and got about 2 run groups worth
of clean lot out of it :(.

Ed