RE: Thanks team

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thanks team
From: "Thana, Peter" <peter.thana@roche.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:58:11 -0700
I agree, well done.  This was one of the better courses we have had on
that lot, mostly because it didn't try to have too many elements.  As a
result, the elements that it did have were well spaced, open, and flowed
well.  Sometimes when we have a small lot we try too hard to make a
course that drives long, all at the expense of one that flows well.  The
priority should always be to make elements that are technical without
being punitive, challenging without being deceiving.  This was a really
good example of how to do a course for a small lot.

Peter