RE: Wasn't the surface good too!

To: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>,
Subject: RE: Wasn't the surface good too!
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:55:07 -0400

Message text written by "Runnion, Ed"

"As I see it, we spent $500 to sweep the lot and got about 2 run groups
worth
of clean lot out of it :(.

Ed"

Ed, I think that's a better deal than having to start on a surface that has
never been swept at all.
        Next, work on GGF's management about the application of a surface
treatment. I know that's an impossible task. Maybe somebody else besides me
can persuade something to happen.
        Next week at Marina, please take a look at the surface at mid-day
and check out the
pile of rubber bits on the outside of all sweeper turns. Marina, as does
GGF, does not benefit from having a sandy beach nearby. Will you (i.e.
SCCA) be sweeping the sand off the Marina surface?
        Marina offers even chunkier bits of asphalt once you leave the
concrete surface.

--John Kelly