Re: NEWSFLASH! ALPINE LOOP DATE CHANGE......

To: BMCU <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NEWSFLASH! ALPINE LOOP DATE CHANGE......
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 11:30:39 -0600
Speaking of the Alpine Loop, I have something for the raffle.  Years ago I
knew this Brit, Keith Jones who lived in Salt Lake and had some Triumphs
and liked to make beer.  He passed away about 10 years ago or so, and I
recently helped a friend clean up the basement of the house Keith lived
in.  One thing I hauled out was an air compressor, your basic Campbell
Hausfield, I think it is.  I plan on cleaning it up, getting it running
and offer it as a raffle prize for the Alpine Loop.  Assuming I can actually
get it to work, that is!

--
mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com

"Where you've been is good and gone, all you keep is the gettin' there."